What you need:
- Pedestal Wine Glasses
- Bourbon – 4 oz.
- Applejack – 4 oz.
- Maple Syrup – 2 oz.
- Angostura Bitters – 1 dash
- Hard Cider – 16 oz.
- Combine bourbon, applejack, maple syrup and bitters.
- Shake it up!
- Pour into pedestal wine glasses over ice.
- Add 4 oz. of hard cider to each cocktail.
- Garnish with apple slices.
Want more event inspiration that will complement the Bourbon Maple Cider Recipe? Check out our Thankful Napkin Fold and Placecard Tutorial!
Love this look? Shop our entire Gracela Collection here!
Party Seriously, Smarties!
Styling: Jackie Carper, Kenwin Jones, Andrea Roewe
Inspired by: Serious Eats Recipe