Who says cranberries have to be in sauce this year? The seasonal fruit is a traditional favorite with a tartness that pairs perfectly with turkey, but here’s a new way to enjoy the tradition. Cranberry Bourbon Fizz is a light and luscious cocktail great for your Thanksgiving feast and holiday festivities!
Cranberry Bourbon Fizz Recipe
What you need:
- 2 oz bourbon
- a splash of grenadine
- seltzer water
- star anise
- Stir bourbon and grenadine over ice.
- Top off with seltzer water to taste.
- Garnish with cranberries and star anise.
Smarty Party items used here:
- 9 oz Milan Square Disposable Rocks Glasses
- Red Rive Gauche Paper Cocktail Napkins
- Natural Rive Gauche Paper Cocktail Napkins
Check out our new cocktail napkins to serve with your beverages!
Happy Thanksgiving, Smarties!
Styling: Ashley Dolan