How great are these DIY gift card snow globes to give as party favors? Load up a Starbucks card with $5-$10, then give to guests when they leave — it will look so much nicer wrapped up in a snow globe.
Supplies: a jar with a lid (we used empty salsa and olive jars), a gift card, a small embellishment (we bought ours at a local craft store), a hot glue gun, glitter, some ribbon and water
1. Wash the lid and jar. Remove any stickers.
2. Spray paint the jar lid if you would like a different colored lid.
3. Glue a thick line of hot glue onto the base of the gift card. Stick it to the inside of the lid.
4. Glue the embellishment onto the inside of the lid, in front of the gift card. Let the glue set for an hour.
5. Add some glitter to the jar and fill with water.
6. Tightly screw the lid back onto the jar.
7. Tie a ribbon around the base of the jar, if desired.
*We tested these gift cards after a week and they still worked. However, we don’t recommend leaving the gift cards in the water longer than a week.
(Taken from onecharmingparty.com, All photos by Nicole Gerulat)