The Raven is a Poe-etically inspired blackberry cocktail recipe that’s sure to ruffle your guests’ feathers. This deliciously dark spin on the classic mojito will fit right in at your ghoulish gala this Halloween!
What you need: Makes 1 cocktail
- 6 fresh blackberries
- fresh mint leaves
- 1.5 fl oz. shot white rum
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- In a cup or shaker, mash 3 blackberries (just enough to get the juice) and mix with mint leaves.
- Add shot of rum and ice, then shake.
- Pour into wine goblet. Add cranberry juice and sugar (to taste).
- Put 3 blackberries on a bamboo pick, and lay bamboo pick across the top of the goblet.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
Smarty tip: Brush gold pearl dust onto your blackberries for an iridescent shimmer!
|Black Grandeur Dinner Napkin or Guest Towel||Reflections Plastic Champagne Flute Glasses||20×20 Black Satin Dinner Napkin||8 oz. Soveregin Plastic Wine Goblet|
More haunting Edgar Allan Poe Halloween Party how-to’s:
|Edgar Allan Poe Theme Halloween Party||DIY Party Poms||Haunted Gingerbread House|
Much Party Love, Smarties!
Styling: Ashley Riley and Ashley Dolan
Recipe inspired by: Julip Made