There’s no better drink to enjoy on a cool autumn night than hot mulled cider, full of cinnamon and spice! This classic recipe will add the finishing touch to your party. Gather your friends and warm up with these mini mugs of mulled cider, perfect for the season!
What you need: Serves 20
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 Tbsp whole cloves
- 1 Tbsp whole allspice berries
- 2 star anise (optional)
- cinnamon sticks, 2 for simmering and 1 per mug as garnish
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Divide into individual mugs and serve hot.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and enjoy!
Smarty Party Tip: Mix cinnamon and sugar and coat the rims of mugs in the mixture for a festive look!
Smarty Products Used Here:
- 2.4 oz Mini Mugs
- Willow Green Satin Dinner Napkins
- Oval Patterned Napkin Rings
- 11.5″ x 8 Platinum Rectangle Ivory Platters
- 6″ Platinum Ivory Plastic Cake Plates
Love this party recipe? Check out more of our favorite fall recipes on Pinterest!
Much Party Love, Smarties!
Styling: Ashley Dolan