Looking for Smartier® wedding inspiration? Get inspired by our timeless Signature design that features navy & gold wedding inspiration at its finest. And here’s an added bonus: with Smartyware® you can impress your guests for less without the mess! So let’s party, Smarties and design your dream wedding!
What you need:
- Tablecloth – we used the 90 x 132 Gold Satin
- Table Runners – we used navy blue rosette
- Charger Plates – we used gold beaded charger plates
- Napkins – we used navy satin napkins
- Plates – we used Signature blue dinner plates and salad plates
- Silverware – we used gold forks, knives, and spoons
- Wine Glass – we used 8 oz pedestal wine glasses
- Water Glass – we used Sovereign
- Vases – we used the glass cube vases
- Bling – we used the gold diamond mesh
- Ribbon – we used the navy 7/8 in satin edged organza ribbon
- Flowers – we used the ivory rose flower balls
- Placecards – we used kraft place cards
- Chair Covers – we used white spandex
- Chair Sashes – we used satin navy blue chair sashes
Having assigned seats at your wedding? The Kraft place cards are a beautiful, neutral accent piece and they are perfect for any type of event. In fact, the kraft placecards work well at a casual or rustic event, but can also be dressed up for an elegant occasion. One way you can dress the Kraft placecards up is by printing your guest’s names on a colored piece of paper, gluing it to the placecard, and adding a strand of the gold diamond mesh to the bottom of the placecard. We used navy and gold because the colors coordinate perfectly with our navy & gold wedding inspiration theme.
For a rustic or more casual event, just write your guest’s names on the kraft placecards without the embellishments. Sometimes simplicity is refreshing.
Loving the navy rosette table runners? Us too! Nothing says you can’t use two. We put two navy rosette table runners next to one another on the table so that we could show more of that beautiful navy color. You can choose another fabric like satin on other tables to distinguish your head table from other guest tables.
Now onto centerpieces. Flower balls are highly versatile. They have little handles and can be used by flower girls in the wedding ceremony. When it is time for your wedding reception, reuse the flower balls in your centerpieces. It is simple, beautiful, and you can treasure them forever after using them.
In love with the Signature collection? Shop the entire collection here.
Party Seriously, Smarties!