When it comes to New Year’s, the two most important elements are champagne and ambiance. Let’s make it easy this New Year’s! You know where to find your favorite champagne and we have some New Year’s inspiration that will create a magical ambiance.
What you need:
- Black tablecloth(s) – we used satin.
- Table Runners – we used the Black and white striped table runner.
- Chair Sashes – we used the Black and white striped chair sashes.
- Charger plates – we used gold.
- Plates – we used the White Baroque Value Pack.
- Napkins – we used the cheers cocktail napkins, black cocktail napkins, and the black and white striped cocktail napkins.
- Straws – we used the black chevron and the black polka dot paper straws.
- Ribbon – we used shiny gold ribbon.
- Utensils – we used shiny gold forks, knives, and spoons.
- Wine Goblet – we used the disposable crystal stem wine goblets.
- Tasting Glass – we used the 5 oz silver replica disposable tasting glass.
- Champagne Flute – we used the old fashioned wide disposable plastic champagne glasses.
As always, feel free to add your personal touch to your party! Click the image above to look at more enchanting and inspirational products for any New Year’s bash.
Now that you have what you need, let’s party, Smarties!
For a modern industrial element, add these hanging centerpieces to your event! You can make them out of paper straws! If you want a more shiny look, spray them with metallic spray paint. We chose gold and left some black and white to carry out our New Year’s inspiration theme.
Want more New Year’s inspiration? Shop our entire Eve Smarty by Design collection.
Looking for a New Year’s inspired cocktail? Learn how to make this poinsettia mimosa – it’s perfect for all ages because there is a non-alcoholic and an alcoholic version!
Party Seriously, Smarties!