Table runners are so versatile, not only do they dress up a table; they can really dress up your chairs too. For your next event, consider these ideas to dress up your party:
· Center runner down the middle of your table running lengthwise
· Center runner down the middle of your table running widthwise (either using one or two parallel runners)
· Cross runners on your table running both length and widthwise
· Tie a runner (one, two or three) around the back of a chair so that a neat knot or bow hangs from the back of a chair
· Tie a runner wrapped with a chair sash to make a more elaborate knot or bow in the back of a chair
· Wrap a runner (one, two, or three) around the back of a chair and tie a knot on the side of the back of the chair for a unique elegant look
· Lay a runner lengthwise on a chair with one end draped over the back of a chair and the other end hanging to the seat. Tie another runner around the back of the chair to hold it in place in one of the ways listed above.
There are so many ways to use runners, and at prices starting at $2.25 each (in multitudes of colors), Smarty can help you make the space your own- inexpensively! Check out the various runners, colors, specials and material types now!
Happy New Year!