Set up one of these at your kid’s slumber party, and you’ve got the early lead for Mother of the Year! As well as the perfect activity to keep guests not only thrilled, but busy, too. Smarty has everything you need to create one of the most sweet-tooth-satisfying sleepover candy stations any pajama party’s ever seen.
Provide each guest with their own personalized candy scoop and can to fill with treats. Use hot glue and beads to spell each guest’s name and tie a ribbon around the end of the scoop so they can strap it to their wrist.
Fill flutes with candy and add a mini cupcake on top!
Check out our tutorial for how to make this paper lantern garland!
Much Party Love, Smarties!
1. 72 x 72 Fuchsia Taffeta Sequin Table Overlay
2.Clear Plastic Medium Paint Cans with Handle, Clear Plastic Small Paint Cans with Handle
3.Silver Heart Plastic Candy Scoops
4. 7.5 oz Mini Plastic Carafes
5. 5 oz Sovereign Plastic Flutes
6. 8″ Fuchsia Round Paper Lanterns
7. White 3/8″ Satin Edged Organza Ribbon
8. Candy Pink Striped Paper Straws
Styling: Ashley Dolan and Ashleigh Johnson