If you’re looking for the perfect napkin fold and placecard idea for this year’s Thanksgiving feast, look no further. Our Thankful Napkin Fold and Placecard Tutorial will add a personal touch to any event. Create this festive napkin fold with these simple steps:
What you need:
- Satin Dinner Napkins – we used dark burgundy
- Iron and ironing board
- Blank printable placecards – download the template below
How to create the placecards:
- Download and print our thankful napkin placecards here!
- Cut each placecard out and fold in half.
- Write your guest’s name on the front.
- Write a personalized note to your guest on the inside of the placecard. We wrote why we are thankful for each of our guests.
- Tuck the placecard inside the napkin.
*Smarty Party Tip 1: Make sure the placecard sticks out of the napkin enough to see your guest’s name.
*Smarty Party Tip 2: If your placecard will not stay tightly attached to your napkin, you can use a small piece of tape to adhere the placecard to the napkin.
Love this color combination? Shop the entire Gracela Collection here.
Party Seriously, Smarties!
Styling: Jackie Carper, Kenwin Jones, Andrea Roewe