Escape the winter blues with this tropical frozen cocktail. Whether you’re planning a Frozen themed birthday party, winter wonderland extravaganza, bachelorette party, or even a wedding, the tropical frozen cocktail is an outstanding choice for a signature drink. In addition, the tropical frozen cocktail has a non-alcoholic and alcoholic version making it a crowd pleaser for guests of all ages.
What you need:
- Chopped pineapple – 1 can
- Cream of coconut – 1 can
- Blue food coloring – only needed for the non-alcoholic version
- Honey or light corn syrup – for garnish
- Sweetened coconut flakes – for garnish
- Blue curacao (optional) – 1/2 cup
- Vodka or light rum (optional) – 1/2 cup
- Cocktail glass – we used the stemless wine goblets
- Paper straws – we used light blue chevron striped paper straws
- Dip the rim of your cocktail glass into honey or light corn syrup and roll in coconut flakes.
- Non-alcoholic version: Combine chopped pineapple, cream of coconut, ice, and a few drops of blue food coloring into a blender. Then, blend it up! Alcoholic version: Combine chopped pineapple, cream of coconut, ice, vodka or light rum, and curacao into a blender. Blend it up!
- Pour drink into cocktail glasses containing coconut garnish.
- Add paper straws.
DIY paper napkin flowers can add a charming, inexpensive element to your party. Learn how to make them now.
Looking for a beautiful setting that coordinates with this tropical frozen cocktail? Our Frost Smarty By Design Collection is perfect!
Party Seriously, Smarties!