What you need:
- Rectangular White Platter
- Stemless Champagne Flutes
- Stemless Wine Goblets
- 60 oz. Pitcher
- Bamboo Skewers
Shop the entire watermelon summer cocktails collection here.
- 6 cups seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lime
- 5 cups water
- fresh mint leaves – to taste
- granulated sugar or agave – to taste (optional)
- 2 cups white rum (optional)
- Cut watermelon into cubes
- Mix watermelon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Juice the lemons and lime
- Combine lemon juice, lime juice, water, sugar / agave, and blended watermelon
- Stir the mixture
- Strain mixture into pitcher for less pulp (optional)
- Add mint leaves and lemon and lime slices for garnish
Smarty Party Tip 1: If you would like to add the white rum to the watermelon mint lemonade, instead of adding 5 cups of water, add 2 cups of white rum and 3 cups of water.
Smarty Party Tip 2: If you enjoy bubbly drinks, you can substitute water for seltzer water or 7 Up.
Want a refreshing snack to go with your Watermelon Mint Lemonade? Try making watermelon mint skewers. They are pretty, refreshing, and pair perfectly with the Watermelon Mint Lemonade.
Here are some additional drinker tinkers that will add style and function to your watermelon mint lemonade and impress your guests.
For more summer drink inspiration, check out our infused water recipes.
Party Seriously, Smarties!